Forty8Creates understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://forty8creates.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Forty8Creates Limited , a limited company registered in England under company number 8925693, whose registered address is 120 Bethnal Green Road, E2 6DG, and whose main trading address is.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Forty8Creates Limited of 120 Bethnal Green Road, E2 6DG.
- Our VAT number is 248 7574 60.
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- What Data Do We Collect?
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone and/or post with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties (including Google Analytics and Google AdSense) whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- we retain data submitted via the contact form on our website for 1 calendar year. All data is wiped from the contact form database on the 1st January.;
- If you go on to become a client of Forty8Creates we will retain your contact details until such time as you request us to discard them.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the UK.
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Regular updates to our website’s core framework to help mitigate against attack,
- Unmetered mitigation of DDoS,
- 128-bit SSL encryption,
- Redirect all requests with scheme “http” to “https”,
- Authenticated origin pulls,
- Opportunistic encryption,
- TLS 1.3,
- Firewall protection against malicious traffic.
- Do We Share Your Data?
- Subject to section 8.2, We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access Our Site without providing any data at all.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at Forty8Creates Limited, 120 bethnal Green Road, Shoreditch, London, E2 6DG, or using the contact details below in section 14.
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for analytics and advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 6, above, and to section 13.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||These cookies are used to throttle the request rate and to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||No|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz||These cookies provide us with non-personally identifiable information about your visit to this website.||No|
|_svs, _svtri||These cookies store visitor specific settings and an anonymised random number for each device, allowing this website to combine collected data with previous visits to measure behavior of a visitor on this website.||Yes|
|usbls||This website sometimes asks for your feedback. This cookie is used to ensure that a feedback requests are not sent to often.||Yes|
|optimizelyPendingLogEvents, optimizelyEndUserId, optimizelyBuckets, optimizelySegments||These cookies allow this website to run content experiments and recognize the same user throughout these experiments in order to improve the user experience.||Yes|
|BIGipServermy.tnt.com_pool, JSESSIONID, mytntClientNumber, mytntSenderReceiver, mytntTransaction, usbls, home_locale, tc_country, tc_country-name, tc_locale||Functional cookies used for the visitors convenience, remembering preferences on the website and TNT tooling throughout the website.||Yes|
and the following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose|
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.|
|IDE||DoubleClick||These cookies set by a third party (DoubleClick) and are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to you across the web.|
|APISID, NID, SID, 1P_JAR, OTZ||Google uses these cookies, based on recent searches and interactions, to customise ads on Google websites.|
|HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID||Cookies HSID, SSID, APISID en SAPISID ensure that Google can collect user information for videos hosted by YouTube.|
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||1st / 3rd Party||Provider||Purpose|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||first||Google Analytics||These cookies are used to throttle the request rate and to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.|
|AMP_TOKEN||first||Google Analytics||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
|_gac_<property-id>||first||Google Analytics||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Contacting Us